Saturday, July 17, 2010

Simple Pleasures...by indobay inc.


inspiration: "stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity"

"inspiration" is such a subjective word. It's not that easy to define or to pinpoint exactly but you know inspiration when you see/hear/feel it because of the emotion or feeling you experience when you are in the presence of that which inspires you.

inspiration comes in so many forms for me. It could come from a beautiful photograph, the beauty in a child's innocence, a favorite song, beautifully textured linens. There really is no exact formula. However, I realize I am most moved and inspired by the simple, quiet pleasures of life. Such as...










I am so grateful to have been invited to Laura's Inspiration Blog series this week! With Laura's work being so stunning and quite inspiring to me...it is with great appreciation that I say, Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment