Friday, June 12, 2009

1000 markets.com

So yesterday i set up another shop on 1000 markets. It's very similar to etsy but on a smaller scale & you have to be "approved" to become a shop owner. Plus all the owners are in the states as payment is run through amazon, which mean using my mother-in-laws (thank you Mary) address. But it's actually a whole lot easier to set up, & i like that it's a smaller community but i guess it's not as well known as etsy which could be a draw back. Plus i have these website all over the place now & it's a little over whelming but i guess I'll manage. The other plus side to 1000 markets is advertising is free because I'm starting to get frustrated with a whole lot of outlay & nothing coming in. It's not a major deal but still I'm still waiting on that first sale. 

So all this in mind one of the Homefront girls wrote me a big long list of suggestions to get my shop noticed & one of to purchase various items to get feedback. So she suggested "small items but we all know how much i can shop with the best of them & so i bought an absolutely gorgeous pillow I've had my eye on for a while & of course a new camera. My current plan is to keep collecting cameras until i have the same amount as Kevin has beer glasses. hehehe.

So anyways here's a link to the shop owners site & a photo of the stunning pillow i bought for my bedroom, i can't wait to see it. Right here are the reason's why i want to learn to sew so i can do this stuff myself (although probably not as good) & i love that is vintage & one of a kind. A little different but the colours will work perfectly in my bedroom. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7502910



& of course here are a couple of the photos i have up for sale on both etsy & 1000 markets. Really it never hurts to take a peak!



1 comment:

  1. Love that pillow!
    By the way...Your blog is now the recipient of the "One Lovely Blog Award".

    Here is what you should do in the acceptance of the award:

    1. Accept the award.
    2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog/etsy shop link.
    3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

    Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award

    ReplyDelete