Sunday, August 16, 2009

me blogging about you blogging about me

So i finally managed to enter the "photo of the week" "competition" a fellow POE member, Jessica Rogers has on her blog, which in itself was a miracle (possible i was trying to enter for the previous week & missed the deadline). Anyways i was delighted when my image was included with such other fantastic images on her blog.

The photo was one of those i shot as part of the shoot with Monique & James, in Landstuhl & is my favourite of the two. Taken in a setting that suits their personalities, urban, contemporary & fun it shows James looking at the camera smiling whilst Monqiue has her head thrown back laughing. I love how it is them, as individuals & them as a couple. Plus the angle is interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment