Monday, August 17, 2009

another me blogging about you blogging about me ... i could so get used to this!

& now i get another chance to blog about my photo being included in someone elses blog, that of Cat Ludwig ... she took 2 of my favourite things as well, photography & animals & included photos taken by various members of the POE (Photographers of Etsy) team to include in her blog. She chose this photo of my munchkin head kittie as one of her images. Having another artist choose one of my images is something that never stops blowing my mind or making me feel special. Thank you chica. You can view the blog at http://catludwigstudio.blogspot.com/ & her stunning images in her Etsy store.

2 comments:

  1. I could get use to this too! I do love your work and I'm thrilled to feature it:) I have a tender spot in my heart for cats. The way you captured your kittie is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Laura and what a fabulous posting she created - congrats!♥

    ReplyDelete