Saturday, January 8, 2011

books make me happy ...

As some of you might have guessed i like books ... & when i say i like books i mean i love books. My home is over flowing with them, i honestly don't think there is a room in our house that doesn't contain at least one. Anyways my friend Andrea Despot wrote a post about her favourite reads of 2010 & well obviously i had to check out all the ones she loved to see if there was something new & pretty & shiny for me to enjoy. Naturally there was ... so now i'm continuing the trend & sharing some of the books i enjoyed the most in 2010. 


What books did you love in 2010? Thinking it's quite possible i may update you weekly on my reads ... would you like that? something a little different. 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield, "Angeology" by Danielle Trussoni and Larsson, of corse (desperately hooked;)..

    I think it would be great idea about weekly book recommendations, in fact, I am already planning to read some of these you mentioned here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I am ALWAYS looking for new books to read and spend way too much time browsing through various sections at the library. I have really been interested in reading Literary & the Potato Peel Society. I haven't heard too much about it, content wise, but am very intrigued. Thanks for sharing!:) Love your site by the way!

    xo,

    Molly Jane

    PS. Happy Saturday, stop by and visit sometime!:)

    www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i was hoping you would make your own post! well, i've read the swan thieves, the girl with the dragon tattoo, middlesex, and her fearful symmetry - all of which i loved!! i'll have to give some of these others a try.

    and thanks for crediting me and YES! i want a weekly update on what you're reading!!

    ReplyDelete