Monday, August 23, 2010

the lovely Nelou ...

So my saturday was free from plans ... husband was working & i had no errands to run. Back in April i took part in a wonderful workshop put together by the Boudoir Divas. I learnt so much & got a chance to do some Boudoir of my own. Well since then i haven't done anything, mainly because i was scared of taking the risk. Sounds stupid but i was. The stupid thing is i love boudoir more than i do some other kinds of portraiture, i feel like it allows me more freedom to experiment & have fun. So a wonderful friend of mine willing let me "experiment" with her (& she had some wonderful ideas herself, not to mention a stunning house). So here's a few of the photos from our shoot ... a big thank you Nelou for being a willing victim in my quest to discover what i love. 







8 comments:

  1. these are so beautiful laura! my favorite is the last one! you are so good at this, it's definitely something you should pursue! if i lived closer i'd hire you to take pictures for my boyfriend :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *take pictures OF ME for my boyfriend (in case that wasn't clear...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, thank you!! i am so completely flattered, you are most welcome. they turned out beyond amazing :) absolutely love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!!! I'm glad you experimented :)

    ReplyDelete