Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my "new" camera bag ...

So i have been hunting for a new camera bag for a while ... I actually have a couple of Lowe Pro bags but well they're black & look like camera bags & really just not me. Not saying they aren't wonderful at what they do i just don't like them. & my cat has "upscaled" one into a bed for her! So anyways i have been on the search for something a little more different that i could love & use day in & day out ... & finally have months of searching i found one.

Ok so technically it's not an actual camera bag but i've turned it into one! Bought from an etsy shop called Get Ready Set Go, it is a vintage leather bag upcycled by the fabulous Rachel. I can't lie i have been stalking her shop since i discovered it knowing that one day the perfect bag would come along & not only that but she kindly put her artistic skills to the test & gave me the perfect 3 birds i craved.

So from here i have taken out some of the inserts from the camera bag come cujo's new bed to pad the sides (i will try & take photos later) & with my camera, & two lenses inside i still have plenty of space for other things (including a book which i never leave the house without), & of course the little front pocket at the front perfect for my wallet & keys etc ...


Oh & being that it is a bag & something my cats can climb inside here is damn-it demonstrating the easy access opening!

8 comments:

  1. I am also a stalker of Rachel's shop from the moment I first visited. LOVE the bag! I am SO coveting one...but how to choose which getreadysetgo-awesomeness to make mine..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag! Great as a camera bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag looks awesome! And I love the picture of your cat climbing in - sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cat stories always make me laugh. Lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag. I love GetReadySetGo too.
    You gotta love cats, did you put some cat nip inside for the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is how my cats think ... "oh look there's a bag/box/container of some kind ... it must be put there specifically for the purpose of me to climb into!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you got a link to her site please doll? - xx -

    ReplyDelete