Friday, October 16, 2009

wonderful work by fabulous photographers

One of the big appeals to me about Etsy is that i get to talk with some incredible talented photographers from around the world. We share insights, critiques & discover new techniques that allow us to explore our own photographer. Here i want to introduce you to some of my favourites who have become friends as well as colleagues in a way. They're the people i turn to when i need help, to talk & information about anything & everything! I hope you enjoy their work as much as i do.

Tali Schaffer

Jessica Rogers

Andrea Despot

Tracy (i could tell you but then i'd have to kill you)

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, I love you Laura! You know that, right ;)
    Thanks so much for this. I hope you know I feel the same about you and your amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thank you so much! This was a lovely surprise as I was catching up on everyone's blog after being gone last week. :) You are an amazing photographer too, and am flattered that you appreciate my work too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite photographers on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes... definitely the same wave length! love these shops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a sweetie Laura! As Jessica said, I also feel so flattered that you'd include me here! And I'm sure you know what a big fan of your work I am. Well, if you didn't know, I AM!

    I'm so terrible to threaten to kill you should you share my surname. I didn't mean it! I don't remember saying it, but that's not to say that I didn't. My memory is shocking ;)

    Wishing you loads of fun and SALES at the big art/craft event you'll be at this weekend. Take lots of pics at the event to share with us here. For those of us who can't make it along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, thank you so so much! just so you know, i feel the same way. you are definitely one the "friends & colleagues" i've made through etsy! and i sincerely mean that :)

    ReplyDelete