Sunday, October 18, 2009

my weekend ...

It's sunday night & it's been a looooooooooong (use of "o's" for emphasis) weekend & now i'm looking forward to some quality me & camera('s) time the next few days. But briefly i had my first craft fair & whilst it was small it was fun, i made a bunch of sales, got a lot of people looking at my work & gave out a whole lot of cards. To say i'm pleased is putting it mildly as it went way better than expected & now i'm excited by the next one in november & thinking of ways to improve my owe so basic set up. Any suggestions on this one would be gratefully received!

& secondly i got third place in the base photographic competition, "people" category. I am happy as anything with this (my first ever competition) though some of the winner's were interesting to say the least. I've learnt a little more about the competition & feel in some of the other categories prizes went to more "classically" good images. But anyways i'm still incredible happy & waiting to find out if my image will go on the Af competition, fingers crossed on that one.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, craft fairs in Germany. You'll have to help me out with that one. I can't wait to try it out! If I can I'd loved to come to the one in November.

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear although your weekend was looooooooong (are those the right number of "o"s?) that it was productive and successful! Congrats on selling at the craft fair, and congrats on winning third at the competition! My fingers are crossed for the AF (which stand for....?)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaps of congratulations! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! I love that photo!!

    ReplyDelete