Monday, February 21, 2011

update ...

So i am sorry for the lack of posts ... everything has been incredible busy around here that something had to give & that has been my blog. The weather has sucked, leaving me feeling uninspired not to mention am starting to getting incredible tired at the end of my work day (for those of you who don't know i bartend at one of the busiest chilis in the world).  So i figured it was time to give you all an update on what's been going on because (& i can't lie on this one) ... it's all kinds of exciting!

Firstly i am now 33 weeks pregnant ... in theory i have just 47 days to go until the lil dude is born! We finally have furniture in his room & some things are even put away but no photos yet because it's not even close to being ready not to mention the rest of the house that needs attacking!

After much consideration about the direction of my etsy shop & talking to others i have decided to "streamline" it so to speak & went ahead & opened a new etsy store ... ooh pretty shiny
Over time i will be moving many of my current items into the new store where all my "whimsical", soft, dreamy image will be available for sale. It's about trying to have more cohesion in my stores & love.laugh.believe will continue to sell my more classic, contemporary work in both black & white & colour. 

Lastly i did my first shoot in the studio & set up a facebook page dedicated towards love.laugh.believe/boudoir. I am so incredible excited about this, i have a few more shoots scheduled & will be sharing photos of the studio soon. It's wonderful to have opportunities for after the arrival of the lil dude that will hopefully allow me to continue my photography full time. 

I want to say a big thank you for all the support, feedback & help i've been given these past few weeks as i try & get things set up for the arrival of our new son. It's scary & challenging & exciting all in one. I will try & keep you updated on a more regular basis but just know that if i'm not blogging it's not cause i don't love you guys any more it's just that i want everything sorted & ready for when the big day arrives & trust me i will be back in full force sharing with you all the pretty i see in the world! 

1 comment:

  1. wow, sounds like you've got a lot going on! good luck with everything - and i'm loving the new shop :) xo

    ReplyDelete